Thursday, October 4, 2007

YAY AUNT KIRA!

Today we had a great visit from Aunt Kira. The kids loved having her here and I must admit it was a life saver for me as well. Cory has been out of town for a couple of days and it was nice to have another adult around. Here's a pic of her with the kids, and one of Kena on the steps that was to cute to pass up! Oh and just as a side note. bout 10 minutes after this picture was taken, Trace got stung by a bee on his ear! OUCH! Needless to say I panicked. The last time I was stung by a bee I was 4 so I had no idea what to do. So I'd like to publicly thank Aunt Gena and Grandma for helping me out with the details, and to Jalyn, who called to make sure all was ok when she saw that I'd call. I love you all!

1 comment:

Zackira's said...

ANNIE,
I just love those kids, I am so glad that I could come and visit. I really do wish that I could come and stay longer, or perhaps steal the little munchkins for a while. I adore them, you should bring them down here and go somewhere with that cousin type person of mine that you are married to.
Love ya, "Aunt Kira"