Saturday, October 20, 2007

Walkin in a winter wonderland!

To say that this time of year is my favorite is the understatment of the century. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!! We get to spend time with family talking about what we're grateful for, not to mention great food and friends. Some would say that you have to wait until after Thanksgiving to start celebrating Christmas but I'm a firm believer that they go hand in hand. I mean what is there to be more grateful for then Christ and His birth, life, and sacrafice for you and I. Without those 3 things, I'm not sure just where my life would be these days. So as we approach this wonderful time of year I am most excited. We woke up this morning to a gentle snow fall which lasted through most of the day. I was so warm and cozy that we put on Christmas music and danced and sang. It was wonderful. I took some pictures of our wonderland to share. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).