Monday, October 8, 2007

Fun for the Fall!

The colors are changing on the trees, the smell in the air is crisp, and it's a beautiful fall here in Mountain View. I just love this time of year. It's so beautiful and best of all it puts us one step closer to Christmas! This is a picture I took out our dining room window that I thought I'd share.

And here of course are the kidlets. Only the second time I've actually gotten them to sit still long enough to give me a picture. They've been angels the last couple of days and it's wonderful. Oh and PS Trace has gone 3 days without an accident! Woo Hoo. Looks like backing off has paid off dividends! Thank you all for the advice!

1 comment:

Zackira's said...

Annie that is beautiful! we are going to go have a little bonfire on the island by grandma's river house. I think we are going to think about her while we look at the colors. I will post the pics.