Tuesday, September 21, 2010
1. I love that Trace is adventurous. He's always happy to try new things, from eating daddy's seafood boil to his first day of kindergarten, nothing holds him back.
2. Kenadee loves that Trace is learning to read. This means that he comes home every night and reads his homework books to her. It's her favorite part of the day.
3. Jax loves that Trace plays with him. It's rare that we have to ask Trace to include Jax in his activities and those two genuinely enjoy each others company.
4. Mommy loves that Trace is such an awesome helper. It doesn't matter what it is, Trace is always the first and most willing to help at our house.
5. We love that Trace is thoughtful. He's very in tune with others and their feelings and is always the first to try to diffuse and argument. He's our own little peace keeper and I'm grateful for him!
6. And last but not least I love that Trace is a great friend. He makes friends so easily and can be friends with anyone. It's a great trait that I hope he never losses!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Yesterday at church, Kena's class learned about loving others. It was all she talked about all afternoon. She loves being a sunbeam and loves Sister Walker even more! Last night before bed Cory and I were talking about how cute it was that she was so excited, and as I rolled over and put my arm under my pillow this is what I found! When I asked her this morning if she'd put them there, this was her answer..."Yup, just because I love you!" What a doll!
A cake to celebrate the first day. You can't really see but it had stars and flowers so everyone was happy!Kenadee started preschool last week...and when I picked her up on Wednesday, her teacher told me that even though we won't be having an IEP meeting until the end of the month, they are positive Jax will need some speech help. So today he gets to go with her! They go in the afternoons, so it'll be during Mason's nap time and I'm not sure what I'll do with myself, but I'm so darn excited for my two little "buddies" to be able to experience school together. These two have a special something between them and it'll be fun for them to get to be together!