Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Happy Birthday Big Boy!!
1. I love that Trace is adventurous. He's always happy to try new things, from eating daddy's seafood boil to his first day of kindergarten, nothing holds him back.
2. Kenadee loves that Trace is learning to read. This means that he comes home every night and reads his homework books to her. It's her favorite part of the day.
3. Jax loves that Trace plays with him. It's rare that we have to ask Trace to include Jax in his activities and those two genuinely enjoy each others company.
4. Mommy loves that Trace is such an awesome helper. It doesn't matter what it is, Trace is always the first and most willing to help at our house.
5. We love that Trace is thoughtful. He's very in tune with others and their feelings and is always the first to try to diffuse and argument. He's our own little peace keeper and I'm grateful for him!
6. And last but not least I love that Trace is a great friend. He makes friends so easily and can be friends with anyone. It's a great trait that I hope he never losses!
Posted by Annie