Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Warm summer rain makes me smile!

This last week we've had a ton of warm afternoon rain and it has been wonderful. It's one of those small pleasures in life, playing in puddles in a warm rain. I took some darling pictures of the kids and I thought I'd share.
Everything on our end has been going well. Cory and I have been looking at a new home (I know we've only lived here for a year but our current home is squeezing us out). We've found a wonderful home that had 2 bathrooms (HALLELUJAH). We started the process this last week and have already received our
pre-approval. Here's hoping that if all goes well, we'll be moving before Christmas. It will put our family it a great new house with some wiggle room.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I hear that! I can't wait to not share the bathroom with my kids! No cleaning up little bath toys before I shower, no little people coming in to use the potty during my shower, no getting kicked out of the bathroom immediately after my shower.... It will be bliss! Good luck on your new place. How long are you guys going to be in WY?