Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My how time flies

Today I was thinking about how quickly life seems to be going for us. Trace will be 3 on Friday and that's mostly whats got me thinking. It seems like just yesterday that he was our little baby boy, and now he's our big boy. It's amazing. And that means that Kena will be 2 in April, again pretty crazy. And then threes sweet little Jaxson, holding up his own head and smiling. I can hardly believe he's almost 2 months old. Then I think about being 26 myself and I start to feel old. You all may be laughing right now but I'll be 30 in 4 years. And to think that I use to think that 30 was old. My goodness how time flies!

1 comment:

di said...

hey! happy birthday trace!!!!!!! we love you tons! sorry that we haven't call back regarding the dino land. we have a crazy day tomorrow--soccer, primary program practice, and a family reunion. ahhhh!
we started a blog. stop on by!