Friday, September 21, 2007

My Dilemma



Today Trace is 3 years old and we had a bit of a dilemma. It went something like this:



Me: Hey buddy what kind of cake do you want?




Trace: A T-rex Cake!




Me: Ok (all the while thinking to myself, "How the heck do you make a T-rex cake?)




So I did some research and found a cute t-rex cake pan from Wilton. But ask me if I found that pan anywhere but on Ebay for $30! You guessed right, I sure didn't. So I did a little research and this is what I came up with.


It looks a little like a dragon and has no legs but he loves it and it sure tastes yummy. I think I'll name him Puff!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the cake turned out great and looks wonderful. You are so creative.

Anonymous said...

Annie,
I'm so impressed. You did great and Trace looks like he loved it.
Celeste Berg

di said...

mattie sends out a huge shout out "happy birthday trace!!!!!" okay miss talented, that is an awesome cake!!!!!!

Laurie said...

no way could I ever do something like that. Trace is lucky to have you as his mommy!

Anaelay said...

How cool are you and that cake is awesome! You never cease to amaze me!