Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Did I mention that my Dad's the best!?!


Yesterday, after a very long and frustrated converstation about R/C cars and other such Christmas drama, my sweet daddy went into Farmington to Walmart, K-mart, Target, and even KB Toys in the mall (did I mention he doesn't care for the mall) in search of an illusive bounce back racer. While he was searching I too was searching and managed to find one in Albuquerque of all places! So guess what my most amazing Dad is doing today? He's headed to Albuquerque and is going to buy on for me! I LOVE YOU DAD! He is saving Christmas for a sweet little boy and he's officially won my admiration (not that he didn't already have it)! You're awesome Dad!

8 comments:

tami said...

yep dad is awsome amazing and everything inbetween lol
WE ALL LOVE YOU DAD

J and J Black said...

She felled to say It was my Day to work in the Temple so I was in Albqur. any way. Thank you Annie. DAD

J and J Black said...

Don't mind my spelling She also failed ADA

Marianne said...

Yay for Jay! I knew I loved that guy!

tami said...

yea he isnt to bad to have around lol

Edwin & Tamara said...

Ya for dad, always going up and beyond the call of duty, You are one special Santa.

Love you dad

Gena said...

Yes he is an awesome Dad! And Jay? You can say you were already in Albq. already but you still did a really great thing! There's nothing like a Daddy.

di said...

how sweet! grandpa of the year!