Monday, August 20, 2007

My Mom

This weekend we were able to go to St George to witness my sister and brother-in-law be sealed to their new little boy. It was a wonderful and spiritual experience. It was the first time I've been able to attend the temple for any reason since my Mom passed. I've missed her so much and it was wonderful to be in a space that she could occupy too. I definitely felt her presence there and it made me realize just how thankful I am for this gospel. What an awesome blessing to know that she IS still there. Just because I can't call her up doesn't mean that she does not exist. I will see her again and that is a day that I look forward too.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm crying. Thank you for that. I am so grateful for the gospel and the eternal nature of families. Thanks for keeping things in perspective.