Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy 24th!

Daddy and his boys.

Mason played in the water that splashed on the porch.

My monkeys making "silly" faces.

Mommy thought she had the upper hand with the hose, but I think I came out wetter then anyone else.

Mommy and Jax on the float. Trace and Kena were on the other side.

Cory dug the sign that this kid had. They were really scooping the poop from the horses. Pretty funny. I like his long underwear personally.



I know this post is a little late coming, but we had a great 24th of July. Our valley has the biggest 24th of July Celebration outside of the state of Utah and this was our first year attending. I helped with a triathlon that morning and then our kiddo's rode the wards float in the parade. The we all came home, and had a water fight! So much fun!

No comments: