Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mason vs. the box!

Tonight for family home evening we made Rice Krispie Treats. It was a really fun lesson. Mom and Dad were the butter and marshmallow's and we were "sealed" together in the temple (or microwave) then all our of our kids were put in with us (the rice krispies) and we all stuck because we were sealed together as a family. Very fun and the kids all learned from it.

Well when we were done we were putting the finishing touches on the treats and Mason started knocking over the box of krispies. He was so darn cute and excited about it. Every time it fell he shook with happiness. What a doll!

6 comments:

bunchocoffeys said...

I love it! You can tell how excited he was getting. And I love that I can tell which of your kids are the giggliest! Love you! See you Saturday!

Marianne said...

Annie, he is so precious! You have the most darling children...well, they have a darling mommy! Dad's OK too!

So, I decided I would make the boys hats too. I got them all done and was so happy. Then Nick came over and put the one I had made for Trace on his head! I think it is too big. Sigh. Do you think Mason will mind if he doesn't have one?

Jalyn said...

So cute! I wish I would have had a video recorded when my kids were little. Enjoy it all!

JennMatt said...

hehehe! I loved watching him...but even more than that I loved hearing the other kids laughing like crazy:) What a super cute family you have!

tami said...

how cute man that sounded like my boys laughing in the background lol

balloongal said...

That's a great idea combining the treat making with the lesson. Our kids were so great helping make brownies this week, but when it came time for the lesson, we had more difficulties. Thanks for sharing.