Sunday, June 15, 2008

The two best Dad's I know

Today I'd like to pay tribute to the best Dad's I know. First is the Daddy who raised me and taught me everthing I needed to know. My sweet Dad has been a great example and an excellent friend. Dad, you were and are always there for me. I know that if there was anything we needed you'd be there in a heartbeat and for the I'm truly greatful! I love you Daddy!!!

Then there is the Father of my children. He's such a great daddy! He loves our children and teaches them by example how to be great people. Nothing makes me feel more happy then to watch their faces light up and the "Daddy!"'s that are screamed as he comes home for work. They play and love and learn with their daddy! I love you sweetie!

1 comment:

J and J Black said...

Thank you Honey Dad